Ebrington Residents' Association Open & Annual General Meeting 2020
Dear Ebrington parish residents
There will be an Open Meeting together with the Annual General Meeting of Ebrington Residents' Association held remotely using the video conference platform https://zoom.us on Thursday 19th November 2020 at 7.30 pm.
Parish residents who wish to be included in this video conference need to send an email to email@example.com in advance of this meeting to receive the log-in details, if they have not already done so.
Members are invited to nominate any residents they wish for the offices or committee positions in accordance with Clause 5 of the Constitution – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
We hope as many of you as possible will join this meeting when there will be an opportunity to hear about issues you may wish to raise.
Below is the agenda for the meeting, and also attached are the Minutes from last year's Annual General Meeting.
Secretary, Ebrington Residents' Association
For useful local information see www.ebringtonparish.org.uk
Ebrington Residents' Association
Open Meeting and Annual General Meeting by video conference
on Thursday 19th November 2020 at 7.30 pm
1. Approval to holding of virtual AGM
2. Chairman's Introduction: Peter Ellis
3. Apologies for absence
4. Minutes of the last AGM (21st November 2019) (attached)
5. Matters arising, not otherwise covered by the Agenda
6. Secretary's report
7. Treasurer's report and accounts
8. Neighbourhood Watch (NHW) Scheme report
9. Election of officers, currently: Chairman: Peter Ellis; Vice Chairman: Ruth Davies; Treasurer: Roger Paul; Secretary: Daphne Law
10. Election of committee, currently: Annette Baldwyn, John Clarke, Sue Clarke, Joanna Fermor, Elaine Hawking, Sheila Massey, Judith Style (Neighbourhood Watch), John Vallance, Caroline Warren
11. Parish Council: Andy Warren (Chairman, Ebrington Parish Council)
12. Open discussion about recreation facilities in the parish
13. Any other business
14. Payment of subscriptions (£1 per person per year) using bank transfer to Ebrington Residents' Association Sort Code 30 93 11, Account No. 01326087 – please include your name as the reference
Posted: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 17:45 by John Vallance